Creates a PDF for every product on your PrestaShop site — updated nightly
Uses your artwork & colors
Free up to 1000 product families
Run publications with no human intervention
Launch jobs with any configuration and any combination of products
Generate Job Files with any tool, or from any system (CRM, etc.)
Yes, you can do this and more with the “Override and Supplementary Data” capability, documented here. Here are the available features:
Catalog-on-Demand supports simple HTML for print publications, such as bullets and some styling. Other HTML, such as complicated embedded tables or extensive styling, does not transfer well from web to print. Such HTML may be easily stripped out with simple checkboxes.
In addition, Plug-Ins can be created to handle just about any other clean up or formatting replacement that you can imagine.
You can use Private Data Editor to recategorize your products. There is a Catalog-on-Demand setting that prevents the PrestaShop import from overwriting your categories.
Yes. Catalog-on-Demand automatically handles all the sizing, positioning, and text wrap issues associated with having different shape images for different products.
Once you have confirmed the above:
Note info above save button for possible troubleshooting
- Return to the ‘Webservice’ option in the ‘Tools’ tab
- Click on the ‘Add new’ link (a)
- Click on the ‘Generate’ button (b)
- A key will be generated and displayed in the ‘Key’ field (c). At this point type a name for the API in the ‘Key description’ field.
- Select the following items in the ‘View (GET)’ column only (d)
- Once you have done this, hit the ‘Save’ button.
Your API is created and live.
- Go to http://mystore.com/api/ (where mystore.com is your site URL)
- You should be prompted for a user name and password
- Enter the API key in User Name — there is no password
- You will access the list of resources that you configured in your Back Office with all permissions granted.
- Sign into Catalog-on-Demand (registration is free if you have not already done so).
- Click on Account (top menu). Go to the Data Import Setup section.
- Under Import type, select PrestaShop import.
- Enter your site URL (e.g., http://www.lequi.co.uk)
- Enter the API key (e.g., 3a55r4fx41f72428e96657175m7d3cy7)
- Enter the language code (e.g., en-us)
- Choose at least one day of the week.
- Click Create Data Import Setup.
- Click Import Now.
- After a few minutes, click on History (in the Data Import section). You may need to click refresh, because the import does not start for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- When the import is complete, click on Download Report.
- Review the report for errors. If you have any questions or issues, please contact support.
- If all is well, then you are ready to publish!
- Catalog-on-Demand offers the following options for importing data from your Prestashop database.
- Ignore HTML tables — If checked, then any HTML tables in your product descriptions will not be imported. Sometimes this is necessary if you have complex HTML tables that do not appear correctly in your print catalog.
- Remove color tags — This is useful if you have color formatting in your HTML that you do not want to appear in your print catalog.
- Remove all styles — This is useful if you have font formatting in your HTML that you do not want to appear in your print catalog.